- I hope to see as many of you as possible, this Friday. I will have a small pop-up booth set up @broadwaycoffeehouse, selling wreaths from 9-3. I made some tiny, medium and large wreaths. So come choose your favorite or just stop by and have a warm beverage. Best!
DM me with questions/ inquiries about pre-order. Today at noon is the cut off!
- Foraging #latergram , because I& #39;m freely spending time today with family. Thank you veterans for allowing me to navigate my life as a creative, to the best of my own drum. Your sacrifices are not unnoticed.
- Foraging #latergram, because I'm freely spending time today with family. Thank you veterans for allowing me to navigate my life as a creative, to the best of my own drum. Your sacrifices are not unnoticed.
- Hello! I am gathering together all info regarding upcoming pop ups and holiday markets. Find me at the following locations, where I will be selling gorgeous, lush wreaths as well as some smaller items for all your cozy holiday vibes. (Black) Friday Nov. 24th, 9-3, @broadwaycoffeehouse in Salem. Stop by for a warm cup of coffee, and shop local products.
On Nov. 24/25th, Dec. 1/2, Dec. 8/9, Dec. 15/16, Dec. 22/23 I will in McMinnville, (@typeapress) 4th Street, for #mcminnvilleholidaymarket. I will have a booth as well as 20 other vendors! Pop on by for all your gift needs, also, I will be shop girl at the market on Saturdays if you'd prefer to see me in person! Can't wait.
Message me for pre-orders, and check out different wreath options through my website on the Products page. Link in bio.
- I have learned so much about running a business this past year. I am so thankful for all the friendships and collaborations I've been able to be a part of. Thinking today about this beautiful shot by @jeffbrummettvisuals and how gorgeous the west coast truly is. Vintage men's wear supplied by @shopvelour.
- I am loyal to Autumn! I love the way the season cultivates color in the trees, that I would have never imagined was being stored away. Hold on to that truth this season, and delight in what you can. ❤️️
Photo by @ashlie.rene
- Holiday table setting ideas bouncing around. I love the cozy, intentional moments that autumn and winter bring.
Creative Director @iraandlucy
Film Photography @kendraelisephoto
Digital Photography @peytonlind3
Video @bryonnealdaniels @ashlie.rene
Cake Table @something_borrowed_pdx
- Happy Sunday to you. I feel like I finally caught up on sleep after last nights rest. Saying goodbye to my grandmother was difficult, exhausting and actually an honor. I feel so fortunate to have had such an amazing matriarch, guiding our family adventures and gatherings. I hold dearly the joyful memories of running free with my cousins, creating imaginative worlds together and being fed homemade foods made by grandma. She instilled in me a love for the seasons, especially the colder months, as that brings us together in traditions. Food, decor, friends, family and card games. I truly love the autumn and this one feels very nostalgic this year.
Hoping you find a cosy moment in your day today.
What plans or gatherings do you have coming up? I'd love to hear or to even visit! Share below.