- // Xmas 2017 // Tis’ the season for wreath-making! We’ve got three for you to choose from - dried grapevine wreath (6 Dec), fresh wild floral wreath (16 Dec), and a fresh foam wreath that can double up as a table centerpiece (23 Dec). We hope to see you! Link in profile. #bloomroomsg #xmas2017 #wreath #floralworkshops #holidayworkshops #xmasworkshops #diy #festive
- Rather a moody little number for a very blustery and damp day! Made more beautiful with these heavenly scented roses from @therealflowerco. I visited @moatfarmflowers yesterday for a @flowersfromthefarm meeting for the East Anglian area and met so many lovely people. What an interesting day and lovely to look around Frances’ flower fields. Thank u everyone, It made me even more excited about my cutting garden here if that is possible!! Have a good day all, I’m off to get my wellies!! X #embracingtheseasons #neverstoplearning #cherishandrelish_november
- A gorgeous Pinterest image for inspiration this morning as you will also be able to create these hanging swags from the techniques I will be sharing with you on Thursday night @commonground Picton. Link in my bio 🔝 non members of the WWIB are very welcome so feel free to bring a friend and take advantage of this once only price. Psssst its a bargain 🙀
- CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP // SAT 9TH DECEMBER //
This Christmas we are teaming up with @westelmperth for a special festive event!
Come learn how to create a stunning native Christmas table arrangement PLUS @westelmperth will be showing us the tricks and tips of table styling.
Come be inspired and equipped to knock the socks of your guests at your next festive party!
Head to our website and SHOP TICKETS Or click on the link in bio 👆🏻🌲❄️
- Here's Bloomfield Abundance, sold as Clg Cecile Brunner in a large hardware chain. Now I know that the long sepals give it away. C.Brunner has short sepals. I moved the imposter away from the large arch it would never clomb. Now it's doing abundantly well in a new space in the gardens. ... ... #fragrantroses #heritageroses #heirloomroses #oldgardenroses #pinkroses #slowflowers #nopesticides #ediblepetals #rosepetals #vintageposies #floralworkshops #EdgeworthLley #wedolovelyworkshops
- WORKSHOP| RUSTIC TABLE GARLAND 🌾. This one has been a speedy one to organise & will be held this Thursday evening @commonground cafe Picton. Offering a very special Christmas discount for our Wollondilly women in business members AND their guests ( non members welcome!)
At just $50!! (normally $85 & retail for up to $250) spots are limited. Incl all floral and botanicals, refreshments & light supper.
HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS 🎁 TO OUR LOCALS from @wildflorastudio 📷 Pinterest book here ⬇️ or in my bio
- Flowers at home......
When you put as much effort into a workshop as @tangleandthyme and @mossandstoneuk did on Friday it's always good to know that the guests' flowers made it home. As someone who likes photographing the flowers almost as much as doing them, I managed to get an extra 20 minutes of therapeutic time this morning too.
Why -you might ask- am I going on someone else's flower course? It was my Christmas present to myself- instead of all those manicures I never have 😉. There is nothing better than being able to make something out of flowers you didn't get up at 5am for or de-thorn. In fact, I think I'll give it all up and go on other people's courses next year. All suggestions gratefully received 😉. And, I would most definitely recommend courses with Kate and Brigitte to anyone. .
#aquietstyle_flowers , #neverstoplearning , #petalsandprops , #myfloraldays , #floralworkshops, #aseasonalshift , #inspiredbypetals , #underthefloralspell, #simplyweekend, #sundaystilllife